Get with the Program
We at Distraction are here with open arms welcoming any person who wants to contribute to our efforts. It doesn't matter to us if you have never been involved in theatre or if you live and breathe it, we will find a way for you to help out and get in on the action! Who knows, maybe you'll even end up as an extra in one of our shows! If you are mostly interested in performing or writing scripts, check out our Work With Us page.
Some examples of areas we could use help in are...
- photography - taking professional photos during our events
- graphic design - helping us with our print and digital marketing
- community connectors - individuals who are involved with the arts community and are inspired to assist a blossoming theatre company in making connections in Nashville
- marketing foot soldiers - provide manpower for marketing initiatives such as posting flyers, wearing branded merchandise, and selling tickets
- house staff - volunteer workforce for productions - included roles would be ushers, greeters, box office, house manager, concessions, and bartending
Again, if you are interested in getting involved in any way, we will find a volunteer role that is a good fit for you!
Please fill out the form below and include a brief message describing your interest in theatre, or what aspects of the volunteer opportunities you are most intrigued by, and we will get in touch with you regarding the next steps to becoming a Distraction volunteer!